I am a tinkerer and problem solver.
Throughout my career I have sought out opportunities that connect me directly with customers because of the empathy I have for their experience.
- ...we should be willing to make mistakes every day.
- ...the best user experience happens only through collaboration.
- ...much like Jon Snow, admitting when you know nothing.
- ...in seeing things from a different perspective than my own.
My design approach
- Just about everything begins with a hand-drawn sketch, be it on a napkin, notepad or tracing paper.
- That sketch—which is often something translatable only to me—goes through a least a few more iterations until the idea becomes clearly defined and something that is easily shared with others.
- After several rounds of feedback that idea is no longer just my own creation but that of a collaborative effort and also where the magic happens.
- Rinse and repeat for every stage of the process through completion.
—Let’s get together and make something great.
I live in the Baltimore area.